This edition of TriJuice Triathlon Blurbs! features some new triathlon related products from Betty Designs (Men's Boogie Nights Kit), Rudy Project (Transition Bag 46), GU Energy (Chocolate Peanut Butter & Salted Watermelon) and Trigger Point Performance (Grid X).
Item: Betty Designs Men's Boogie Nights Jersey & Shorts
Details: Betty Designs, primarily known for its edgy and stylish clothing line for women featuring the butterfly skull logo on various items for triathlon, cycling, swimming running as well a various accessories has branched out. Now men can wear something designed by Kristin Mayer. Introducing the 70's inspired Boogie Nights Jersey and Cycle Bib Shorts. A Retro design with Betty flair for Men.
• OnzaPro™ cut
• ExoComp™ compression fabric
• Carbon pad
• Powerband™ leg closure, super comfy!
• Flat lock stitching
• 9" inseam
From: Betty Designs
MSRP: Jersey: $119.99, Shorts: $119.99
Item: Rudy Project Transition Bag 46
Details: Rudy Project has taken its meticulous design process from its sunglasses and bike helmets and engineered some cool new bags to lug your stuff around, including the Transition Bag 46 for your triathlon race gear. It features some things we haven't seen in a transition bag yet, as well as many other fine details (Intro video on YouTube):
- Duffel or Backpack mode with detachable straps
- Nutrition & first aid pocket organizer
- Padded protective eyewear pocket
- All purpose side compartments with reinforced handles
- Hidden helmet holder with adjustable straps
- Secondary utility pockets
- Swimming apparel / bike apparel / post race bags included
- Interior zippered mesh pockets plus detachable smart compartment
- 270 degree broad main storage access
- Ventilated shoe compartment with interior divider
- Race-day check-list
- Transparent window for ID race / documents
- Zippered pocket with keys snap hook
- Swim goggles waterproof pocket
- Waterproof bottom compartment with net pockets
- Padded and abrasion resistant base
- Safety reflective inserts
- Dimensions: 60cm X 26cm X 30cm / Capacity: 46L
Item: GU Energy Gels - Chocolate Peanut Butter & Salted Watermelon
Details: GU Energy Gels are specifically formulated to energize your body during exercise has introduced 2 new tasty flavors:Chocolate Peanut Butter & Salted Watermelon. Each gel packet contains 100 calories, as well as elevated electrolytes, which means 125 milligrams of sodium and some additional potassium. Both have at least 20 grams of carbs as well as 20 milligrams of Caffeine. The Chocolate Peanut Butter gel is part of the "GU Gives" program, where a portion of each sale goes toward funding charities such as the Challenged Athletes Foundation.
Item: Trigger Point GRID X Foam Roller
Details: Trigger Point has improved / upgraded one of its mainstay recovery products with their all new Grid X foam roller. The new Grid X is twice as firm as the original Grid Foam Roller and has been weight tested to support up to 550 lbs. The new 13-inch tall, 5.5-inch wide Grid X features three patterns: a smooth, flat section; a gridded section of small squares; and a long, tubular section. These three parts, which are thicker and sturdier, allow tissues to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen. The Grid X can be used to help you work out the post exercise/race kinks in the quadriceps, hamstrings and lower back.
From: Trigger Point Performance