SLS3 has released their New and Improved Fit SLS3 FXC Compression Socks, featuring a new Look. Designed by medical professionals, their new and improved high tech FXC compression socks feature softer, special Micro-Nylon, making them very easy to put on while delivering true graduated compression with all its benefits:
Increased oxygen delivery to the working muscles to enhance their performance. Circulation improvements to help the body eliminate metabolic waste products like lactic acid more easily. The combination of these effects allows you to work longer and harder, delaying the onset of fatigue.
The SLS3 FXC Compression Socks offer more targeted and significant support to the achilles tendons, tibias, calves and ankles, boosting the ability to reduce common ankle and foot injuries.
The supportive effect and compression of SLS3 FXC compression socks reduce muscle vibration drastically, resulting in less soft tissue damage and less sore muscles. Your recovery time will be significantly reduced.
- • 20-30 mmHG of true graduated compression for increased blood circulation, muscle oxygenation and stability
- • Mid sole air cooling channels for perfect moisture control
- • Left and right foot specific shape plus separate knitting zones for optimal fit
- • Seamless TekWeb technology to prevent blisters
- • Padding in pressure areas: Ball, heel, achilles, top of arch for shock absorption and protection
- • Antimicrobial fibers for odor control
- • Cooling effect and UV protection
SLS3 FXC Compression Socks come in White and Black with sizes from XS to XL. The new socks retail for $54.90. Visit www.slstri.com to order your pair today.