The triathlon camp is limited to 35 participants so we can give everybody the focus and personalized attention that they should receive. The training camp is designed for all ages and abilities so treat yourself to an athlete's training & vacation with professionally coached group bike rides, swims and runs on parts of the Hawaii Ironman World Championship course.
Camp: Kona, Hawaii Training Camp
When: August 21-28, 2010
Where: Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Hotel: King Kamehameha Hotel
• Seven days of intensive, focused, cutting-edge instruction in triathlon training/racing at any distance; sprint to iron.
• Expert-led sessions on bike fits, handling, gearing, transitions, heart-rate monitors, nutrition, speedwork, designing a training program, etc.
• Life-changing experiences with like-minded individuals from around the planet in a world-class vacationer's environment!
• A 5k & 10k challenge run on the morning of the 29th of August, followed by the Running On Faith health and wellness expo put on by the Never Stop Foundation.
• TriFREAKS and Running On Faith Swag, a copy of the new Running On Faith book written by Jason P. Lester, and more. We can't tell you everything... It's no fun without some element of surprise.
• Personal attention, motivation & inspiration to become successful, and of course lots of fun!!!
• $950 (Before July 21st) / $1,050 (After July 21st) - Kamaaina (Big Island Local) Rate. This rate is for Hawaiians living on the big island that do not need lodging to participate in the camp. The rate covers all the camp training activities as well as all daily meals and training nutrition.
• $1,750 (Before July 21st) / $1,850 (After July 21st) - Kamaaina (Remaining Hawaiian Islands) Rate. This rate is for Hawaiians living on any of the other Hawaiian Islands that need lodging to participate in the camp. The rate covers all lodging, the camp training activities as well as all daily meals and training nutrition.
• $2,100 (Before July 21st) / $2,200 (After July 21st) - Regular Rate. This rate is the regular rate for camp participants that will need lodging to participate in the camp. The rate covers all lodging, the camp training activities as well as all daily meals and training nutrition.
Note: Camp pricing includes all daily meals & training nutrition, lodging, great swag, a professionally made video of the camp highlighting your experiences of the week! Every athlete will get a copy of the video to take home at the end of the camp. Some of the activities, such as whale watching, scuba diving/snorkeling and/or manta ray night dives require additional equipment rental fees that are not covered by the camp.
The camp is limited to 35 participants, so register early. To start the process of registering for the triathlon camp click here and fill out the contact form.
A portion of the proceeds from this triathlon camp will benefit the Never Stop Foundation. The NEVER STOP Foundation is dedicated to using athletics as a tool to encourage all youth, to have the chance to achieve their full potential. The foundation provides programs and learning opportunities that encourage its participants to think creatively about their lives while giving them the practical skills to turn their hopes and dreams into reality.
The camp will be a USAT sanctioned event, and will therefore require USAT membership. Participants will need to show their current USAT membership on check in or purchase a one day membership ($10) at the athlete check in.