Luke Mckenzie & Lisa Marangon win the 2010 Busselton Half Ironman triathlon in Busselton, Western Australia with sizeable leads.
The Busselton Half Ironman is the first race in the 2010 Australian Half Ironman Series, which is comprised of 6 races across Australia. The World Triathlon Corporation will oversee the 2010 series in association with existing Half Ironman licensed event organizers Triathlon Western Australia, X-Tri Australia, USM Events, Shepparton Triathlon Club & the Port Macquarie Ironman Local Organizing Committee. The 2010 Series will be the first bridge to WTC's plans to reformatand revitalize Ironman and Ironman 70.3 Series for Australia.
2010 Busselton Half Ironman Triathlon Results:
|Pro Men Results||Time||
|Pro Women Results||Time|
All athletes competing in the Half Ironman Series automatically gain Half Ironman Championship Series Points. The best three results from any of the six Half Ironman events will be used to determine the Australian Half Ironman Series Open and Age Group national champions.
See additional details on the Australian Half Ironman Series
- World Triathlon Corporation Launches 2010 Australian Half Ironman Series
- Website: www.australianhalfironmanseries.com
2010 Australian Half Ironman Series Calendar:
- Busselton Half Ironman - Saturday, May 1 Busselton, Western Australia
- Capricorn Half Ironman - Sunday, August 15 Yeppoon, Queensland
- Gold Coast Half Ironman - Sunday, October 3 Gold Coast, Queensland
- Port Macquarie Half Ironman - Sunday, October 31 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
- Shepparton Half Ironman - Sunday, November 14 Shepparton, Victoria
- Canberra City Half Ironman - Sunday, December 12 Canberra, Aust. Capital Territory