Aqua Sphere which partnered with Ironman last year to create an unrivaled line of performance open-water swimming wetsuits has done it again. Now comes news that Aqua Sphere is introducing its new Ironman Speedsuits just in time for the 2009 Ironman World Championships race in Kona, Hawaii this October.
Aqua Sphere, one of the leading swimming equipment manufacturers for swim training, fitness swimming and triathlon events has expanded it's product reach with it's new line of men’s and women’s Speedsuits, giving triathletes another option when it comes to non-wetsuit events. Speedsuit allows athletes to swim faster during races where wetsuits are not allowed.
Ironman Aqua Sphere Powered Speedsuits are designed with a performance style cut for maximum performance and comfort in the water.
• Exclusive Hydroform fabric is ultra-lightweight with a hydrophobic surface that is water repellant
• Hydroform fabric offers great stretch for a comfortable fit and compression to reduce muscular fatigue
• Engineered to contour to the body to maximize flexibility and comfort and keep water out of the suit
• Shoulder panels ensure freedom of movement to enable maximum stroke length and shoulder rotation
• Durable deep back zipper with leash for easy on/ off and quick transition
• Includes reusable mesh storage bag
The new Aqua Sphere Ironman Speedsuits are officially being unveiled at the 2009 Ford Ironman World Championship in Kona on October 10th but are currently available for purchase. They come in nine Universal Fit (Men+Women) sizes (3XS – XXL) and four Women's Fit sizes (FS - FL). MSRP: $159.95 For additional information and where to buy one go to the www.aquasphereswim.com website.
Best of all, they are approved for all USAT and WTC non-wetsuit events.
Check out the 2009 Ironman World Championship Approved Speedsuits listing.
Aqua Sphere is the premier swimming equipment manufacturer for swim training, fitness swimming and triathlon events with innovations such as Seal swim mask, Seal Kid children's swim mask, or competition ready Ironman Aqua Sphere Powered Wetsuits. All Aqua Sphere eyewear and accessories, like the Kaiman goggles or the Kayenne are made of high quality materials and designed with cutting-edge aquatics product technology. Whether swimming in pools or open water, Aqua Sphere has the right swim gear for fitness swimmers, triathletes or kids, to provide a safe, comfortable swim experience.
• Aqua Sphere and Ironman Unite as Leaders in Triathlon
• Aqua Sphere Launches the Vista Swim Goggle