The new Rudy Project Wingspan helmet debuting at the 2009 Tour de France is simply a work of art! After years of development and wind-tunnel tests with the legendary aerodynamics guru, John Cobb, Rudy Project is set to release the greatest TT helmet ever - the Wingspan!
- Includes removable covers for the front and tail vents for optimum aerodynamics
- weight: 9.9 oz / 280 grams
- size: UNISIZE 54-59cm, 21.25"-23.2"
- CPSC Certified
- One hand micro-ratcheting RSR7 Retention Technology
- online product specs for the Rudy Project Wingspan Helmet
The Wingspan comes with both vent covers and a removable tail cover. A net vent cover that is perfect for triathlon events and a closed vento cover for time trial events.
Limited quantities of the new Wingspan TT helmet will be available after July 25th. Pre-Order yours today at www.e-rudy.com to ensure you get one! The new helmets come in three color options, White / Silver Matte, White/ Red / Blue Matte and Black / Silver Matte. The MSRP is $299.99