Listen up all you triathletes, do you sometimes find it difficult to get through those early morning swim workouts, especially when you are swimming on your own. Need something besides caffeine to get you going, well here is a product from H20 Audio that will get you going during those long and boring swim workouts. The H20 Audio Interval Waterproof Headphone System combines your iPod shuffle, great sound quality, waterproof performance all in a small package. Here is a great way to waterproof your music playlist to get you pumped up and going.
Endorsed by Olympic Gold Medalist Natalie Coughlin, the Interval helps you swim longer and train harder by providing music for your swim session. It's sleek waterproof case and integrated waterproof headphones attach to practically any swim goggle making it a low profile, hassle-free way to stay motivated during your next swim.
• Waterproof to 12ft/3.6m
• Compatible with the iPod shuffle 2nd Gen
• Attaches easily to most swim goggles
• Control Pad
- Allows for functional control of the iPod shuffle
• Integrated waterproof headphones
• Acoustically engineered for exceptional clarity and bass
• Ergonomically designed earplugs
- Includes 5 sets of earplugs (size XS - XL) to provide an individualized fit and watertight seal.
• H2O Audio carrying case included
• MSRP: $79.99
Here is another cool thing from H20 Audio, the Train Like A Champion Sweepstakes. One grand prize winner and a guest will win a trip to San Diego California and have an opportunity to meet 11 time Olympic medalist Natalie Coughlin. In conjunction with the contest, they also have a way for to ask Natalie a swim related question, check it out. Follow this link www.h2oaudio.com/asknatalie to register for the sweepstakes or ask Natalie a question. Hurry, sweepstakes ends May 31, 2009. (Prize Details & Contest Rules)
Natalie Coughlin indroduces the H20 Audio Interval Waterproof Headphone System